Sunday, December 11, 2011

Why I'm writing this

I tend to have this big dreams, and when they don't work out, I always come back to the same place: I'm focusing so hard on the end result that I end up hating the process: I'm in this vicious circle...

Anyway, I've always have this grandiose idea of me having something wonderful to tell, and the truth is, so far, I  don't have it. I believe I am good with words, and I can beat about everyone at writing an effective letter. What I am not good at is just letting myself go, just having a pen have it's way. So this blog is me giving my pen free reign. Right now I'm going through a though time, so it may be a bit grim for a while, but, one day, I hope it will be the archive of this wonderful life I've lived.

So, as of yet non-existent readers please bear with me, I promise this will go somewhere soon.

Oh and, thankfully, I'm getting sick of Sarah McLachlan, so I guess I'm feeling better.


No comments:

Post a Comment