Thursday, December 8, 2011

I shall become a bookworm

I used to be the kid who had his nose into a book all the time. As I grew up, I don't know what the hell happened, because I still thoroughly enjoy reading, but have neglected the hobby. So next year I plan to to this Cannonball Read thing. I'm not sure I'll actually write the reviews, but I want to read the books.

My list so far is quite short, and is taking input from whoever wants to give it:

  1. Life of Pi, by Jann Martel
  2. Don Quijote de la Mancha, by Miguel de Cervantes
  3. Infinite Jest, by David Foster Wallace
  4. Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carrol
  5. Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carrol
  6. Room, by Emma Donogue
  7. How to be an American Housewife, by Margaret Dilloway 
  8. ?
  9. ?
  10. ?

Only 45 more books to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment